Pediatric Health Library
The information provided by clicking on the Pediatric Health Library Quick Links above has been developed as a guide to our patients and includes content written by our staff as well as by nationally recognized pediatric health organizations. This information is not intended to replace advice given by our staff. If you are unsure of any issue relating to your child's health, please call our Patient Care Line at (303) 699-6200.
General pediatric health and safety websites and books recommended by our providers are listed below. For information relating to more specific pediatric concerns, select one of our Pediatric Health Library Quick Links listed above.
back to top
- Baby & Child Health: The Essential Guide from Birth to 11 Years. American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Your Child's Health: The Parents' Guide to Symptoms, Emergencies, Common Illnesses, Behavior & School Problems. Bart Schmidt, MD.
- Caring for Your Baby & Young Child: Birth to Age 5. Steven Shelov (ed.), The American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Caring for Your School-Age Child: Ages 5 to 12. Edward L. Schor (ed.). The American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Caring for Your Teenager. Philip Bashe & Donald Greydanus (ed). The American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Guide to Your Child's Symptoms. Donald Schiff (ed). The American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Germ Proof Your Kids: A Complete Guide to Protecting (without Overprotecting) Your Family from Infections. Harley Rotbart, MD.
- Mommy Calls: Dr. Tanya Answers Parents' Top 101 Questions About Babies and Toddlers. Tanya Remer Altmann, MD, FAAP, American Academy of Pediatrics, October 2008
Visit AAP Healthy Children Online Bookstore
back to top